Monday, October 13, 2008

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Well, life has been pretty busy around our house. For the last couple of weeks Garrett has had 2 lacrosse games a week plus practice and Scouts. Ashleigh of course had dance, tumbling and piano. I can not wait to have a small break.......fortunately we have fall break this week. I realize that we just started school, but between school and the kids I am ready!
We were supposed to go to my moms for a visit but of course we have too many other things going on so I guess we will just kick back here at home. The weather is supposed to be nice so maybe we can fit a few fun activities in as well.

3 comments:

Martine said...

I forgot it's UEA weekend. I can't wait until I can look forward to that. I'm not sure if we have fall break. I however don't look forward to being tied down because of all the activities my kids do but I know it's going to happen. We had so much fun with you guys when you were here. I wish you could come this weekend. I think the Dransfield's and the Justin Marshall's are coming. Also Jon & Amy Dunn are coming. They are going to stay in my Mom's house since I accidentally rented out the cabin they reserved...oops! Anyway, have a great fall break and come visit again when you can. We'll see you in November. Love you guys.

Brian and Whitney said...

Hey Stacy reading about UEA makes me miss Utah! I think all schools should have a UEA brake! How are you guys?

Butterfields said...

Hey, this is shay and i just wanted to say to Ashleigh that she needs to come over before Sunday and see this dog that i am babysitting and his name is well it is funny but he is named prince thadis of bow so ya, Have a wounderful Thanksgiving!!! love, Shay lee (: p.s. Eat a lot of PIE!!!! he he he